- Club Info
- Director and Convenors
- 2017 Outdoor Schedule
- Germain Parks Soccer Fields
- Active Start U4-U6
- FUNdamentals U7-U8
- Learn to Train U9-U12
- Soccer For Life U13 – U21
- K.I.N.S. Coaching Material
- Refund Policy
- Water's Edge Classic
- Coaches Corner
What Makes Us Different
1. It’s not about scrimmaging where kids just kick and chase one ball. Our focus will be on developing confident, creative and skilled soccer players by providing focused, high intense and demanding training sessions to promote player development and fundamental soccer skills.
2. 1K TOUCHES: One thousand ball touches, EVERY player, EVERY training session. You can’t get better if you don’t touch the ball. No long lines or waiting to get involved.
3. Low player to coach ratio, 10:1 at most.
4. The academy staff will include the most highly trained, dedicated local coaches
5. Tiering of players into elite, competitive and development groups for each age division to challenge every player at the appropriate skill level.
6. Player development report card for every player.
7. Professional Academy appearance and attitude in a fun, encouraging environment, while promoting good sportsmanship and respect for all.
8. Access to our Norm Perry artificial turf for spring and fall sessions
9. “No player left behind” coaching philosophy.
10. Potential to enter tournaments, festivals and special trips as an Academy squad.
Register Now Please note registration works better on PC, it is hard to navigate on a handheld device.
P. O. Box 22060
Twin Lakes Postal Outlet
No upcoming important events