- Director and Convenors (2018 updated shortly)
- Men's Rec Soccer
- Women's Rec Soccer
- 2019 Development League Outdoor Schedule
- Germain Parks Soccer Fields
- Coaching Programs
- Active Start U4-U6
- FUNdamentals U7-U8
- Learn to Train U9-U12
- Soccer For Life U13 – U21
- Refund Policy
- Club Info
- SFC Academy
- 2019 Water's Edge Classic
- Sarnia FC Club Ware
- Coaches Corner
2020 Outdoor Information
Sarnia FC would like to announce that development (houseleague) 2020 outdoor season registration is officially open. Please note the following information for the 2020 season.
- Registration cost is $190 until April 1st, 2020 at 11:59pm
- It will increase to $215 on April 2nd at 12:01am
- Registration will close April 19th at 11:59pm
- Outdoor will start week of May 18 (weather permitting)
- Final Days are tentatively booked for August 7th for ages 4-6, and Aug. 8th for ages 7 and up
- Schedules will not be posted until after all players are registered and teams are created.
- When you click on your profile for that age registration it will give you our tentative playing days. These will be finalized once we get our approval from the city.
- WILL NOT
Tentative game/practice nights
The following is the tentative game/practice nights for each age division. These will be finalized once we get our approval from the city
|Age Group||Game night/time||Practice night/time|
|U4||Monday - 5:30 - 6:30||N/A|
|U5||Monday - 5:30 - 6:30||N/A|
|U6||Tuesday - 5:30 - 6:30||N/A|
|U7||Wednesday - 5:30 - 6:30||N/A|
|U8||Thursday - 5:30 - 6:30||N/A|
|U9||Wednesday - 7:00 - 8:00||Monday - 5:30 - 6:30|
|U10||Thursday - 7:00 - 8:00||Tuesday - 5:30 - 6:30|
|U11||Thursday - 5:30 - 6:50||Tuesday - 6:45 - 8:00|
|U12||Thursday - 5:30 - 6:50||Tuesday - 6:45 - 8:00|
|U13||Thursday - 5:30 - 7:00||Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:00|
|U14||Thursday - 5:30 - 7:00||Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:00|
|U15||Thursday - 5:30 - 7:00||Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:00|
|U16||Wednesday - 5:30 - 7:00||Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:00|
|U17||Wednesday - 5:30 - 7:00||Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:00|
|U18||Wednesday - 5:30 - 7:00||Tuesday - 5:00 - 7:00|
- Scheduled games can be confirmed with PHONE APP PowerUP Connect available for iOS and Android phones.
- The U4, U5 and U6 divisions will each have a net provided to the coach. The coach is responsible to bringing the net to each game and being sure it is securely set up.
- Any teams that do NOT have a designated practice night will get the time allotted above to practice before each game. For the U7 and U8 divisions, the referee will be there at 5:30pm. Despite our best efforts to keep all refs informed, some still do not know that the teams have a 20min warm up BEFORE the game begins. Please KINDLY let them know this, otherwise, they will try to start the game right away, and kids will lose their warm up/practice time.
- ALL coaches will eventually receive a coaching shirt. We ask that you please wear them on a weekly basis, and to all games. Remember, you are the team leader!!! Please be sure to wear a Sarnia FC shirt.
- Children are NOT permitted to play if they are not wearing shin pads. Children are NOT permitted to play if they have a cast anywhere on their body. Please be sure this is checked consistently. There are no exceptions!
- All our fields require permits and insurance. Therefore, coaches are NOT permitted to change their practice nights or location unless first cleared by the outdoor director.
- Some changes may occur depending on the number of registrations. We understand that this can be disruptive, and we will make every effort to keep the changes to a minimum.
**We appreciate all volunteer coaches, coaching resources can be found on our website under the coaching section. Our club head coach PAUL BURKE can be reached if you have any coaching questions email@example.com**